Win a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5
Enter now to win a brand new Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5
Tickets only £5 . Only 1000 entrants.
Terms and Conditions
- Qualifying Persons
- Watch Raffle LTD (‘Watch Raffle’, ‘Promoter’, ‘our(s)’) operate prize competitions – skilled prize competitions resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions on the website www.watchraffle.co.uk (the ‘Website’).
- The competitions are open to all persons aged 16 and over and the age of majority in their country of residence excluding Watch Raffle employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration of our competitions.
- Legal Undertaking
- By entering a competition the entrant (‘Entrant’, ’you’, ‘your(s’)) will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
- Competitions are governed by English Law and any matters relating to the competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- In the event that you participate in a competition, and by accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our competitions. Watch Raffle will not be held responsible for any entrant entering any of our competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
- Competition Entry
- Competitions may be entered either online via the website or via postal entry. One or more competitions may be operating at the same time and each Competition will have specific prize options.
- Availability and pricing of competitions and tickets is at the discretion of Watch Raffle and will be specified at the point of sale on the website.
- Your Watch Raffle Account(s)
In order to enter a competition, you will need to register an account with us.
- You can register online at www.watchraffle.co.uk
- To register an account online you will be asked to provide an email address.
- Please note that your email address will also be the username that you use to log in to your account. Each account can only have one username attributed to it at any given time ‘Watch Raffle Account’). Therefore, you cannot attribute multiple email addresses to your Watch Raffle Account.
You can however, change your username for your Watch Raffle Account by logging into your Watch Raffle Account. For example, you can create your Watch Raffle Account using one email address and at a later date change your username for your Watch Raffle Account to another email address.
However, if you create multiple accounts using different email addresses, each username will be treated as a separate Watch Raffle Account.
- When playing a Competition online via the Website, follow on the on-screen instructions to:
- Select the Competition(s) you wish to enter, choosing your number of tickets
- For each competition you are entering you will need to do as follows:
- You will be shown a multiple choice question that only has one correct answer.
- You will need to use your skill or judgement or identifty the correct answer out of a potential choice of options.
- You will have 30 seconds to select the correct answer on the screen. This answer will be registered as your entry in to the Competition.
- And when you are ready to purchase your Ticket(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the Terms and Conditions declaration at checkout, confirming you have read and understood these terms.
- Once your payment has cleared, we will email you to confirm your entry in to the Competition. Please note that you will not be deemed officially entered in to the Competition until we confirm your Ticket(s) by email.
- Watch Raffle reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete Entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Entries become our property and will not be returned.
- Entries (Ticket(s)) are limited to twenty five (25) per person, per Competition (not including any Free Tickets). Abuse of this limit will not be tolerated and if Watch Raffle has reasonable grounds to believe that an individual is exceeding this limit, for example by entering a competition using multiple accounts, it reserves the right at its sole discretion to void any orders/entries/raffles. In addition, if any person using a single account exceeds twenty five (25) entries in a single competition for any reason, Watch Raffle reserves the right at its sole discretion, to void any tickets without notice firstly on a chronological basis with respect to orders, and then on a sequential basis with respect to ticket references contained within an order, so as to void any tickets exceeding the first 25 paid tickets entered into the competition.
- Promotion Periods
- Each competition will run for a specified period. Please see each Competition for details of start and end times and dates.
- Competition Draws
- All paid Competition draws will be conducted by an independent third party (‘Random Draws’, ‘www.randomdraws.co.uk’) to ensure impartiality and a fair result according with ASA Cap 8.
- In the event that the numbers of Entries/Tickets are too low to conduct a fair competition, or costs
for Watch Raffle are not covered, a cash prize will be substituted. The cash prize will consist of all
Entry/Ticket fees minus 20%, which will make up a ‘cash pot’.
All entrants will be informed of a ‘cash pot’ scenario before the draw via email.
In the event of a ‘cash pot’ scenario, a winner will be selected in accordance with 5.1.
- Only correct answers from the multiple-choice questions will be placed in the draw.
- The first ticket number selected by Random Draws will be deemed the winner of the competition. Two further ticket numbers will be selected as ‘runners-up’ in case the winning Entrant can’t be contacted in a reasonable timeframe or is found to be ineligible for the prize (5.6).
- The competition winner will be informed via email and will be required to confirm their identification and postal address. All winners will be required to provide one form of photo identification (e.g. Passport or Driving Licence) and proof of address (e.g. Bank statement or similar).
- Watch Raffle will attempt to contact the winner(s) for a period of 14 days after the draw date using the details provided at the time of Entry. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are entered incorrectly, Watch Raffle will not be held responsible.
- Watch Raffle reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition. Watch Raffle may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a Competition, or invalidate any affected entries. In the event that Watch Raffle closes a Competition early, the Winner may be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by Watch Raffle prior to the date of closure, except that Watch Raffle reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, Watch Raffle will give all entrants free entry to a subsequent Competition.¬
- All Entrants are automatically entered onto the Watch Raffle database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, as well as any future Promotions or Competitions offered by Watch Raffle.
- Winner's Details
- All Winners will be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and/or videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by Watch Raffle in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as a winner of a competition.
- Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by Watch Raffle, the winners will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
- Competition Prizes
- During the course of a competition, if due to circumstances beyond Watch Raffle’s control, Watch Raffle is unable to provide the stated prize, Watch Raffle reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value or a cash equivalent.
- The watch(es) displayed by Watch Raffle are newly purchased (brand new, unless stated otherwise) from official, approved retailers. The purchase receipt, warrantees and guarantees will be transferred to the winner once all obligations are fulfilled as per Rule 6.1.
- Delivery of the prize(s) will only be made once all relevant details (confirmation of identification and address) have been confirmed and received by Watch Raffle. Delivery will be made within 2 weeks +/- 3 working days either by insured postal service or in-person. Where a prize is sent via an insured postal service, tracking numbers will be provided to the winner. Watch Raffle can’t be held responsible for any loss or damage to a prize that occurs during transit, however Watch Raffle will help the winner(s) with any claims against the postal company.
- Watch Raffle can store any prize(s) free of charge for 30 days after notifying the First Prize Winner, at the end of which time the First Prize will be delivered to the Winner.
- Winners' Personal Details
- Acceptance of the prize by the winner will mean they are required to independently (by themselves) provide Watch Raffle with a photo or video for promotional purposes containing the prize and included Watch Raffle business card.
- By entering a competition, you agree to the use of your name, and/or photograph and/or video or other likeness, as well as your appearance at publicity events without any additional compensation (save for reasonable travel expenses) and as required by Watch Raffle if you are declared a Winner.
- Limits of Liability
- Watch Raffle makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Watch Raffle shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by Watch Raffle, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner(s), or in connection with any of the competitions promoted by Watch Raffle.
- Electronic Communications
- No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes. Watch Raffle shall use its best endeavours to award the prize for a competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, Watch Raffle reserves the right to reclaim the competition prize and award it to the correct entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability.
- Watch Raffle shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. Watch Raffle shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the software and website(s) used to operate its competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, tablet and mobile browsers. For the avoidance of doubt, only the Ticket(s) recorded in our systems, howsoever displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant competition and Watch Raffle shall not be held liable for any competition entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event. Competition Ticket(s) may be checked at any time by accessing your account at watchraffle.co.uk.
- Data Protection Notice
- Any personal data that you supply to Watch Raffle or authorise Watch Raffle to obtain from a third
party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by Watch Raffle to administer the Competition
and fulfil prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data Watch
may disclose it to
- any credit card company whose name you give;
- any person to whom Watch Raffle proposes to transfer any of the Watch Raffle’s rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement Watch Raffle may have with you;
- any person to whom Watch Raffle proposes to transfer its business or any part of it;
- comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of Watch Raffle in any country; and
- prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime.
In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data Watch Raffle may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event Watch Raffle is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
- Any personal data that you supply to Watch Raffle or authorise Watch Raffle to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by Watch Raffle to administer the Competition and fulfil prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data Watch Raffle may disclose it to
Terms and Conditions version May 2019 V1